2016 is coming to an end…Just a couple of days to say goodbye to 2016 and say hello to 2017!
This week we have asked our employees what challenges amplía)))) has a company and their own challenges for this New Year. As a team, each employee can help other colleagues with his knowledge, support, and motivation to achieve their goals.
These are amplía))) challenges:
- Promote our branding amplía))) as a Spanish company which has developed a software for managing IoT devices and collaborate in different projects in Spain and Europe
- Position amplía))) as a reference in the IoT market. Enhance public awareness of our projects and the benefits achieved for our clients.
- Get to know better our customers. Know their needs, their interests, how will they use our IoT platform, customize it for them, attend more event to see trends, …
- Do regular exercise. Come to the office by bicycle, go running to entry to manager’s office first, do squats or push up in the daily meetings, go swimming out of the office. You don’t have an excuse to move on!
- Finish the Final Thesis Project. They only need to pass this subject to get the Bachelor’s Degree! Come on!
- Be a better person. Smile everyone and everywhere, be positive, help disabled people, do corporate volunteering
- Develop their music skills. Great! We can repeat our Talent Show celebrated last year at Christmas time! They want to improve their skills playing guitar, piano or just singing!
- Improve our English level Cool! We encourage our employees to speak English at work!
Together we will overcome any challenge!
Time to think about what you want to achieve this New Year! You have 365 days to work for that! Would you like to share your challenges 2017 with us?
We wish you a wonderful and successful 2017! Happy New Year!