Using third-party glucometers and weights with Bluetooth, we helped patients with diabetes monitor themselves at home and doctors check that information in real time.
With the M2M Healthcare project, we efficiently created a bridge between Bluetooth and GPRS into one platform.
- Deployment of the OpenGate platform
- Bridging and deployment of handset application’s Bluetooth and GPRS
- Creation of special data protocols used by the medical devices
- Going-to-production support
- Creation of web service interfaces for the back-office
- 3rd level maintenance