At AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L, we offer our commitment to transparency in the way we use the data provided by our clients, providers and contacts. The relationship with our clients is based on honesty, rigour and transparency in order to build strong relationships based on trust. We specify how we treat your personal data when you enter into a relationship with us. Through the present Privacy Law, you accept and consent to collection of your data when you surf our website.
1. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
Company: AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L.
Street Golfo de Salónica, 27, 1 º
28033 Madrid +34 91 112 67 47
2. For what purposes do we use your data?
At AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L, we use the data collected in various ways:
2. 1. CLIENTS:
a) Send information related to OpenGate Product and the service requested.
b) Send promotional or advertising information about our products, services, users and event participation around the world.
a) Facilitate help and solve the queries through the Forms included on our web www.amplia-iiot.com and from exhibitions through the exchange of business cards. We will contact you by email or by phone.
b) Register an email address to receive our newsletter that we send to our clients, only if it has been expressly requested.
3. How long do we keep the data?
Provided Personal data will be kept while you maintain a relationship with us and you don’t request us to delete it, according to the current legislation. In a case whereby the user give us their consent to the treatment of their data or they use their right to cancel, their personal data will be kept unlocked for the Justice Administration during the timeline legally established.
4. What is the legislation regarding data treatment?
Depending on the kind of commercial relationship or connection with us, the legal basis to the treatment personal data could be:
- Its consent: since you voluntarily provide your data in the forms and you accept the data treatment in the appropriate box (Ex. I subscribe to receive the newsletter about our Amplía’s product and services.
- Its cancellation or unsubscription of the service will be completed in the next 24 working hours after we receive your email.
5. To whom we communicate…
We don’t communicate and share your data with third parties. We will pass your contact details with our partners only if you expressly request it. Data will only be communicated to:
- Sugar CRM: is a customer administration service based on Cupertino, California. We use this service to collect data of our public targets.
6. What are your rights when you facilitate your data?
Any person has the right to obtain clear and understandable information about how AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L. obtains, collects and treats its personal data. Interested parties have the right to access personal data, request the rectification of that data due to incorrect information or have been altered, move the given consent away to unsubscribe from the service or cancel the subscription to our newsletter. They can express their opposition to the treatment of their data to send advertising information if they indicate by email or if they don’t check the box in the forms on our website. The exercise of the indicated above rights can be done at any time in the following channels:
– By post, attaching a copy of the identity card or passport to AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L street Golfo de Salónica, 27, 1º, Administration Department.
– By email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the same information indicated by post.
For further information about the treatment of data, please contact us to email@example.com
What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit websites and blogs.
how we use…
We don’t share any information with third parties for publicity or other services.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.