AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (new LOPD), and also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
- Corporate name: AMPLÍA SOLUCIONES, S.L. (hereafter AMPLíA).
- VAT Number: B-83415612
- Email: email@example.com Telephone: +34 91 112 6747
- Social Address: C/ Golfo de Salónica 27, 1-A, 28033 Madrid
- Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid: Volume 18,082, sheet 60, page M/312677
2. How have you obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in AMPLÍA come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form to our mailing list (newsletter)
- Our clients, suppliers and contacts interested in our activity
- Candidates who voluntarily send us their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
At AMPLIA, we treat your information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Contact. To get in touch with you, either by phone or via e-mail, or answer the questions you ask us through our website. In all cases, the email address will be used to respond to them.
- Subscription to our mailing list (newsletter). We request the following personal information: Name and surname, Email, as minimum data to manage the list of subscriptions, and send news articles to the subscribed users.
- Candidates. Although we do not request the sending of material to choose to be represented, the applications we receive spontaneously will be treated whenever you give us your consent.
- Our Clients, suppliers and contacts interested in our activity. Keeping them informed and in contact as long as they consider it
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects…
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage the social networks in which AMPLÍA has a presence. The treatment of the data of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of AMPLÍA, will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. AMPLÍA will treat your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing you of our activities, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
AMPLÍA does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Data accuracy and veracity
As a user, you are solely responsible for the data veracity and correctness you send us, exonerating AMPLÍA of any responsibility in this regard. The user guarantees and is liable, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, committing to keep them duly updated.
Acceptance and consent
According to the LSSICE, AMPLÍA does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, whose communication will be duly identified, regardless of the commercial information requested.
4. How long will we keep your data?
If you are an AMPLÍA customer, your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship. If they have been collected for your subscription, they will be kept until you unsubscribe or the service is deleted, or if they have been provided through our contact form, when the reason for it ends. If you voluntarily send us your CV to qualify for a candidacy, we will remove it after 18 months. In case we have a direct interview with you, we will inform you in greater detail of the process or processing of your data. If you later wish to apply for a candidacy you must send it again and updated.
We also retain your data to comply with the applicable law requirements, prevent illegal actions, resolve disputes, and other actions allowed by law, that is, during the required legal deadlines. Once the processing of your data is not necessary, we will delete and / or block it in accordance with our data retention and deletion policy and the statutory limitation periods in accordance with current regulations. After these deadlines, we will destroy your data.
5. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data provided in the contact or the sending of your CV is your consent, which is necessary for the provision of the aforementioned services. The legal basis for the processing of subscriber data is the prior consent granted by the user. If you are a Client or supplier, the legal basis is our contractual relationship.
Revocability. – The consent given for the treatment is revocable at any time by communicating it to AMPLÍA in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights.
When browsing the website, you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how our services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services detailed in the cookies section.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
7. Secret and data security
AMPLÍA is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access (How the Https protocols we use), in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
AMPLÍA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
AMPLÍA will ensure that any person authorized by our company to process Customer Data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
Security Incident Response
Upon realizing a Security Incident, AMPLÍA must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
8. Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
AMPLÍA, informs you that you will be in charge of processing third parties according to the GDPR, demanding from the person in charge the fulfillment of all data protection guarantees. All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights we preserve on this website.
Hosting: Hetzner Germany more information at www.hetzner.com
Newsletters. Our email list, newsletter is managed by Mailchimp (675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308). As we use the services of this platform to do marketing campaign by email, manage the subscriptions and send the newsletter, you must know that Mailchimp has its servers hosting in USA, being adhered to the agreement EU-US Privacy Shield, (information in this link).
More information in the section called “Cookies”
9. What are your rights when you provide your data?
You can exercise your rights without any cost in the way that the RGPD confers you:
- The right to request access to the personal data related to the interested party.
- The right to request the rectification or cancelation.
- The right to request the limitation of your data handling
- When it challenges the personal data accuracy
- During the period that allows the person responsible to verify their accuracy
- When the processing is illegal, and the interested party opposes the personal data cancelation
- When the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the processing purposes, but the interested party needs them for the claim form, etc.
- The right to oppose the handling,
- The right of the data portability
Additionally, you have the right to withdraw the consent, consequently leading to the services unsubscription, since it legitimizes us to the processing of your data.
You can exercise your rights by any channel that allows you to prove the sending and receiving of your request. The request must be addressed to AMPLÍA, through the data included in the “Responsible for Treatment” section or to the email address email@example.com indicating the reference “Data Protection”. The request must include: Name, surname and photocopy of your ID, the request in which your application is specified and address for notification purposes.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es), if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the regulation.
Cookies Policy www.amplia-iiot.com
By browsing this website, the user is accepting that cookies can be installed on their terminal and that allow us to know the following information:
● Statistical information on website use.
● The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
● Connection data with social networks
Types of cookies used This website uses both temporary session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the Web and permanent cookies store the data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
What is a cookie? A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie? It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they saved is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you usually surf with the Chrome browser and try to navigate the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exists?
• Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the restricted access Web parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during the navigation and store content for the diffusion of videos or sound.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the selected content design, geolocation of the terminal and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulations and excepted cookies.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical and advertising cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: To help the website analyze the traffic and use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. They are managed by Google, and they are session and persistent cookies: __utma; __utmb; __utmc-, __utmt; __utmz. Google Analytics is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is in Mountain View (California), United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help our website.
• Social Network access cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.amplia-iiot.com, for example, when you use the button to share content from our website on a social network. Next, you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookies policies:
– Linkedin Cookie, see more information in its Cookies Policy
– A cookie from Google+ and Google Maps, see more information on their type of cookies used.
Can cookies be controlled and deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain, although you will not be able to access all the contents or it will not be a personalized browsing experience.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal or through the following links:
• Cookie settings for Google Chrome
• Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
• Cookie settings for Safari (desktop version) y Safari (mobile version)
• Cookie settings for Android Browser
• Cookie settings for Opera and Opera (mobile version)
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the cookies installation, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will ask you to choose those cookies you wish to allow.
Text pop-ups warning advertising cookies to be incorporated in the login on the website
We use our own and third-party cookies to offer you better browsing experience and analyze site traffic. More information about cookies and how you can manage them (link). I accept- rejection